Montag, 7. März 2011

Candy bei Patricia (nicht bei mir/not me) Garcia

Wednesday, February 23, 2011


Cute Blog Candy!!



Hello there how's your week so far?? Mines been really nice, I have a second blog candy up!! Well I actually just got this Hanglar Kit #26 "Messenger" in the mail, can you believe I ordered 2 (Don't tell Husband), don't know how?? So I don't need two of them right?? Well I am offering one as Candy Blog and the Other one I am keeping to play with!! I was going to wait until my Green Candy was Over, But I want to give them to one Lucky winner and I don't want them here laying around unused they are way too cute, did you see the pretty bows on the little girls?!

These are unmounted so you will have to mount them yourselves, I will ship anywhere! If you don't have a blog you can still enter the draw, just email me and I will enter you in this AWESOME Candy!!

This Candy Will End On March 21, So I will announce the Winner On March 22!!

So here are the Rules:

1-Enter Your Name With Mr. Linky
2-Use My Photo and upload it to your blog roll, linking back to my Blog!
3-Follow my blog (If you are not already Following)

(It's Only Fair for everyone if I Verify all the Information Above)

Good Luck and thanks for your Support!!


and a candy until today: under : http://patriciagrc98.blogspot.com/2011/02/green-blog-candy.html

Green Blog Candy!

Mr. Linky Is acting up, just leave a comment on this post and I will add your name to the drawing!

Hello Ladies thank you for visiting my blog, It's been a long time scince I gave some candy away, so I thought it would be nice to give some GREEN candy away!

Most of the stuff is GREEN so you can use on your upcoming projects for next month!



1-Stamp Set Beautiful Fairies by Inkadinkado
200-Foam Mounting Squares
1-pack Heidi Grace Leaves
60-Dome Stickers by Marcella K
1-pack Bubble Frames by KI Memories
21-Round Buttons by American Crafts
1-pack of ilets by Doodlebug
2-spools of Green Ribbon
Some of my favorite Twine on a wood Clothespin
7-Fun Frames
Green Dew Drops
12-Olive Green Small Roses
12 Mint Green Small Roses
12-Cala Lilies (My Favorites)
10-Large Green Leaves
27- double ended Flower Stamens
6-Clear Chandelier Garland
5-Clear Pins

If you would like to enter there are some simple rules:

1-Enter your Name with Mr.Linky in the drawing.

2-Use my Photo on your Blog Roll and Link it back to my Blog (If you don't have a blog you can still enter just e-mail me and I will enter your name in the drawing)

3-Become a follower of my Blog if you are not already one :)

Thank you, This Candy will run until March 7th Good Luck!!(On March 8th I Will Draw a Winner)

This site is using Mister Linky's Magical Widgets. Click here to display the links for this post.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen